Ansvar extending National Broker Forum roadshow to Toowoomba QLD
Topic: Protecting Vulnerable People in the Changing Risk and Governance Landscape
The FREE half-day forum is designed to help brokers identify today’s set of risks and how to deal with them to strengthen governance. Brokers play an important role in assisting clients with their journey in risk management.
Ansvar’s national broker education forum “Protecting Vulnerable People” has been hosted in every state in Australia since July last year. In March we are revisiting QLD to host the forum in Toowoomba on Wednesday 13th March in the City Golf Club at 8:30am – 12:30pm and attendees will also earn 3 CIP points.
We really encourage you to attend as you will learn, from Ansvar Risk experts, how you can support your clients by helping them strengthen their risk management, particularly with the Royal Commission into Aged Care Quality and Safety.
The forum has provided enormous insight for brokers and clients as insurance moves from simple “risk transfer” to “greater risk awareness”. They proved a great industry drawcard, with over 300 attendees, and had overwhelmingly positive feedback.
Ansvar’s risk management expert and key forum speaker Anthony Black pulls no punches when he describes the threats confronting the specialised sectors, many which provide essential services to vulnerable people in the new world of demographic changes, chronic diseases, increasing regulation, cyber environment and institutional governance failure.
Cassandra Heilbronn, Senior Associate at MinterEllison, who attended the Melbourne forum said it was “one of the best insurance events I have attended from a content perspective.”
Some more positive feedback we received:
– “This was by far the BEST Ansvar presentation/forum I have ever attended. All the speakers were of quality nature and topics were relevant, clear and concise. It is clear a lot of prep work went into this forum, well done team!”
– “Fantastic forum ….it was great to learn more about how governance and risk management can be enhanced and see first-hand some of the valuable risk tools and services you can offer!”
– “Excellent event – sufficient time, good networking and presenters were informative and entertaining”
Please note you must register for our Toowoomba Broker Forum before Monday 11th March (registration has now closed).
– Topic: Protecting Vulnerable People in the changing Risk and Governance Landscape
– Date: Wednesday 13th March
– Venue: Toowoomba City Golf Club www.citygolf.com.au
– Time: 8:30am – 12:30pm (includes light breakfast prior and lunch post forum)
– Food: Light breakfast, morning tea and lunch will be provided
– CIP Points: Attendees will earn 3 CIP points
– Register: Please register your attendance here before Monday 11th March