Ansvar Refreshes Management Liability and Professional Indemnity Policies
Series of Refreshed Products Announced
Ansvar Insurance, Australia’s leading insurance provider for the Care, Community, Education, Faith and Heritage sectors has refreshed its Professional Indemnity and Management Liability Insurance Policies. These refreshed policies are the beginning of a broader portfolio overhaul which reflects Ansvar’s commitment to continually evolve its product offerings. Ansvar continues to retain its position as a progressive insurance provider by responding to an ever changing market.
Ansvar’s Management Liability Insurance Policy offers the following benefits:
- 8 separate Insuring Clauses
- Market leading capacity up to $25m Limit of Liability any one claim and $50m Aggregate Limit of Liability
- Each Insuring Clause has its own Limit of Liability and an Aggregate Limit of Liability subject to overall Aggregate Policy Limit
- Large number of automatic extensions offering a wide range of protection
- Capacity to provide unlimited retroactive cover
- Suitable for all organisations in our core segments and no limit on the organisations turnover
The Management Liability Policy includes 20 new automatic extensions including cover for Data reproduction expenses, Identity fraud expenses, Public relations expenses, employee and third party fidelity, and Fidelity investigation expenses. The policy compliments Ansvar’s suite of products and when taken out in conjunction with Ansvar’s property cover provides clients with comprehensive protection.
The Professional Indemnity Policy has also been updated to a civil liability wording and incorporates new automatic extensions such as cover for:
- Consultants, subcontractors and agents,
- Court attendance costs,
- Public relations expenses,
- Emergency defence costs
- Privacy breach response costs
Ansvar Professional Indemnity Policy offers market leading capacity up to $25m Limit of Liability any one claim and $50m Aggregate Limit of Liability and legal costs are paid in addition to the limit of liability.
“We listened to broker and client feedback when reviewing the policies. Both the Management Liability and Professional Indemnity policies now offer significantly enhanced coverage. We have also taken the opportunity to make these products available to all our customers by removing the minimum turnover requirement” says Richard Wyatt, Ansvar’s Chief Underwriting Officer.
“Ansvar Insurance understands the unique and ever-changing needs and requirements of directors and boards of management in our core sectors; care, community service; education, faith and heritage. It is in response to these changing needs that we have updated our Management Liability and Professional Indemnity policies, to offer our clients a relevant comprehensive policy and peace of mind,” says Warren Hutcheon, CEO Ansvar Insurance.
You can view the new policies here