As the applications for this years 2017/ 2018 CEP Grants are nearing a close, Friday 13 October, we compiled some questions and answers that we have regularly being asked in the lead up to people submitting their applications.
If you have not yet submitted your application as you are unsure about some things please read the below.
1) Do we only offer Ansvar CEP grants to customers?
-No, the Ansvar CEP Grant Program is open to any program so long as you meet the eligibility criteria listed on the application.
2) Are the CEP Grants only offered to certain states?
-The Ansvar CEP Grant Program is a National program, open to all states across Australia. It does not matter if Ansvar do not have a presence in some regions, and will not disqualify your application.
3) What is the preferred program duration?
-Twelve months is the preferred program duration. However, we do look at all applications on a case by case basis.
4) Can we apply for a CEP Grant when other companies are also sponsoring the program?
5) Do you prefer certain programs?
-So long as the program falls under one of two categories (Empowerment & Education or Outreach & Support) and fulfills the other eligibility criteria all programs will be considered.
6) When will we be notified of the outcome and how?
-You will be notified of the outcome of your application by email on the 1st March 2018.
7) Do we need to fit into all of Ansvar’s core values – faith, care, community, service organisations, education, heritage
-We ask that you align yourself to at least one of our values as these are core sectors that we represent within Australia. We want to continue to invest and support within these areas.
Apply online here before Friday 13 October
If you have any queries please contact us on CEPGrants@ansvar.com.au