Partner with an Insurance Company You Can Trust
Trust is a word we hear a lot when we talk with our customers and we continue to earn it every day by offering the highest quality customer experience and protection we can provide. We are passionate about our products and the value we offer our customers through partnering with brokers who share our philosophy.
As specialists in the five core sectors of Care, Community, Faith, Education, and Heritage, our service and insurance solutions are based on over 50 years of experience and knowledge.
We understand your clients and we know how to manage their risk exposure. We'll work with you and provide specialised products and expert advice so you can tailor your clients' insurance and risk management solutions.
Benefits for Brokers
- Extensive relationships built over the past 50 years within the Care, Community (including Not-for-Profit), Faith, Education and Heritage sectors
- Access to educational talks and forums: previous topics have included Caring for the Vulnerable and Volunteerism and Risk Management
- As a partner, you have access to key decision makers within Ansvar
- Joint marketing programs and initiatives
Benefits for Clients
- Tailored insurance products
- Expert risk management information
- Assistance in managing conflict situations minimising the potential for a formal claim
- Respectful handling of sensitive claims
- Retroactive Claims Made cover available on Liability products
- Occurrence based wording on Sexual Abuse cover
- Sexual Abuse Cover - Occurrence v Claims Made
Emerging trends in Care, Community, Not-for-Profit and other sectors - Education forum 2015
Missed the Education Forum?
Ansvar's Education Forum 'Emerging Risks in Care, Community and Not-for-Profit' is now available in an on-demand webcast worth 2 CPD points. View it here
Running the Risk Presentation - May Education forum 2015
View all News
Ansvar Insurance has unveiled a new business resilience toolkit designed to help brokers work with their SME clients in a crisis.
The toolkit will help brokers assist their SME clients in the event of a crisis and was presented at the latest series of Ansvar forums.
Church and heritage insurer Ansvar will move its Australian head office to Melbourne’s Southbank area from November 1.
By Insurance News.
Organisations that support Australian youth can now apply for next year’s Ansvar Insurance Community Education Program grants.
Since the program began in 1994 Ansvar has contributed more than $10 million to education and life skills schemes, reaching thousands of young people.