For the latest news from Ansvar see our media releases below.
For all media or communications enquiries contact a member of our marketing team on
1300 650 540 or email@example.com
Every year Ansvar grants up to $250,000 to worthy not-for-profit organisations and the application deadline for our new round is fast approaching on Monday 14th October.
Many Australian not-for-profit organisations, big and small, have received grants over the years to help fund or fully fund their projects.
Sammy D General Manager Brigid Koenig, one of our recent Community Education Program grant recipients, said the primary target of the “Don’t Let It Be Game Over” project is young people, male and female, between 10 and 16 who are engaged in sport, and their parents.
“It is every child’s right to play safely, but unfortunately unrealistic expectations of players, coaches and parents can lead to violent outburst both on and off the field.”
“The Ansvar grant this year will help us reach an estimated 1,500 young people, club officials and parents.”
Applications can be made by going to https://www.ansvar.com.au/community-education-program/
Our 2018/ 2019 grant recipients are nationwide and focus on education, empowerment and outreach support for Australian youth:
– Cerebral Palsy Alliance:Building Futures for Young People with a Disability
– Earbus Foundation of Western Australia:Healthy Ears for Life (HELP)
– Sammy D Foundation:Don’t Let It Be Game Over – Junior Sports Violence Prevention
– The Pyjama Foundation:The Love of Learning
– Enough is Enough Anti Violence Movement Inc.:LOL Therapy
– Nulsen Disability Services:Nulsen Youth Patron
– Red Frogs Australia: High Schools “Party Safe” Education
– Melbourne Anglican Benevolent Society Inc.: Brimbank Anglican Church New Migrant and Refugee Outreach
– Sunshine Butterflies:Our Backyard Jam Social Enterprise
Pictured are participants in the Anglicare Waves of Wellness program that was based in NSW.